Tuesday 9 March 2010

Just a (positive) thought........

I've been thinking about this subject for about 9 months now.  Ever since I was introduced to the world of personal development in fact.  My world and my mind has been opened up by people, books, DVD's and video blogs.  I have so many positive people on my Facebook friends list that not a day goes by that I don't find inspiration and hope from someone or somewhere. Maybe I have just been blinkered to this society all my life, but I get the feeling that there is a shift or a movement gathering pace across the world.  Through books like The Secret and The Law of Attraction, there seems to be a sense that we can all influence the paths we travel in life not only for ourselves, but for the good of society in general.

I feel a great sense of hope that we are finally getting our act together and that there is an amazing future ahead for not just this generation but every generation to follow.  We CAN and WILL make a difference through positive thoughts and actions and the ability to communicate all across the world with like-minded people.

What do you all think?

1 comment:

  1. what do i think ???????? Stuart , YOU inspire me EVERYDAY !

    ReplyDelete